Guest Designers

Followers

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Winner & Top 3 308

Hi all :)

It was great to see so many of sharing your talents with us
and to read your lovely comments.Thank you :)

Our sponsor is...
Alicia Bel

Prize : 3 images of choice from store

 Congrats to our Winner!




Please contact Lisa at craftyourpassion@gmail.com with Challenge 308 Winner in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 05/04/2016 will be given to a new winner!

Here's the Top 3...




Well done everyone!
Grab your badges from the sidebar please :)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

:) Thank you!
Congrats to other ladies!

VanesaBell said...

An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!

Pathtounite.org
Information
Click Here